domingo, 5 de octubre de 2025

Typo Queen & Simp Guillotine (I’m the Guillotine)



[Intro]


Yo.

They drool, they beg, they post "m'lady",

But I ain't playin' — I'm her Slim Shady.

You simps dream she's your waifu queen,

But I’m the blade. I’m the scene. I’m the—

SIMP GUILLOTINE. 


[Verse 1]


Her name’s Shunrei — typo queen, chaos queen,

Turns "hello" into "helllo", still reigns supreme.

Y’all thirsty boys post hearts and sonnets,

I just scroll through, slicing comments. 


"Shunrei, marry me!" — get a grip,

She’s not your waifu, this ain’t a script.

While you’re out there beggin’ like a fool,

I’m the guard at her gate, old-school, no duel.


[Hook]


Hi! My name is… (who?) Simp Guillotine!

Her typo knight with the thug routine.

Hi! My name is… (what?) Simp Guillotine!

Y’all post hearts — I crush the scene.


[Verse 2]


They wait for her OnlyFans like it's prophecy,

But she’s out here typin’ “smoek” with ferocity. 

And me? She turned me into a Street Fighter,

Now I throw bars like I’m Ghostwriter.


I see the DMs — tragic, obscene,

You wanna be her toy, I’m her guillotine.

While you spam “goddess” like it’s a prayer,

I’m Evil Ryu with the deadliest stare. 


[Bridge] (Spoken, sarcastic)


"Bro she liked my comment, I think she’s into me..."

"Bro I wrote her a poem, wanna hear it?"

"Bro she said 'typos make me unique'... bro I’m crying..."

Bro shut up — she trained me in the ways of STREET. FIGHTING.

Now I cut simps like sushi rolls.


[Hook – Reprise]


Hi! My name is… (say it!) Simp Guillotine!

While you thirst, I clean the screen.

Hi! My name is… (what?) Simp Guillotine!

One typo queen — one war machine.


[Outro]


So here’s a message for the thirsty crowd,

Typing essays while she ghosts you proud.

You wait to be her Satisfyer dream,

But she turned me into her Street Fighter team. 


I guard the gates while she typo-posts,

You spam hearts — I toast your ghosts. 

Typo Queen reigns — and I’m her shield.

Step too close… you’re gettin’ peeled.



Server In The Rain

  VERSE 1 - The Swarm in the Dark Observing the matrix from a cold, detached dimension, the timeline's getting hotter with every single ...