domingo, 6 de septiembre de 2026

For Hidden

 


(INTRO)
Select screen, but my slot is blank.
They didn’t see me coming.
From the shadows to the arcade cabinet.
Unlock the power, watch the green light blink.
Let’s go.
(VERSE 1 - The Reality of the Stream & Twitter)
She’s live on the screen, but the chat is toxic
Too many simps making profits look microscopic
They flood the DMs on Twitter, out of control
Now the girls lock their profiles to protect their soul
It drives me insane, it triggers the violence
These desperate kids breaking the silence
You chat with one girl, then the chat gets deleted
’Cause she’s overwhelmed by the simps and defeated.
(PRE-CHORUS - The Buildup)
They spam her DMs, yeah they trying to break in,
They all wanna claim her, they wanna be taken.
You think you can win? Boy, you’re mistaken,
That will only happen when I stop being Tekken!
(CHORUS - The Jin Kazama Lifestyle)
I’m the hidden protector, the shadow in sync
To save her from internet creeps in a blink
Step back from her stream, don't press the donate
Or the hidden boss will decide your fate.
Adopted Jin Kazama’s life, a lone wolf in the zone,
Forest bathing in the woods just to clear out my dome.
Protecting the trees to keep my peace from the drama,
The ultimate shield to preserve my own karma.
(VERSE 2 - Archaeology, Mokujin & The Ganryu Critique)
Honestly, I used to be a chill person, keeping the peace
But these digital dynamics made my tolerance decrease.
Studying the past, yeah my archeology mind,
Analyzing the wreckage that you left behind.
You act like Australopithecus in a Homo sapiens world,
Stuck in evolution while the future unfurls!
I walk right past them with total indifference,
Breaking their posture with mathematical stiffness.
I hate low-frequency souls, they’re draining the grid,
But they instantly feel my energy, intense and vivid.
Even Mokujin’s wood has a higher vibration than you,
A living sacred tree with a soul that is true!
You act like Ganryu, a clown in disguise
First simping for Michelle, now targeting Julia's eyes
A sumo-sized loser chasing a phantom affection
While I follow Jin’s path, breaking the connection.
(VERSE 3 - Xiaoyu & The Digital Erosion)
Only Xiaoyu’s presence can calm the Devil Gene,
Like a fresh planted tree keeping the environment clean.
A thousand other girls could never do the same,
They’re just a dead forest ruined by erosion and blame.
Yeah, we all pay the price for the ghosts in the chat,
While your brain is glitching like a PC that's flat!
I don’t know if you’re stuttering or trying to mumble rap
But one step closer and you fall in my trap.
(VERSE 4 - The Anonymous Shield)
Hiding behind an empty pic, a locked profile with no name
Spamming your misery, playing a total lame game
You try to reach her world but you're locked at the gate
While I clear my horizon and change my own fate.
Leaving the digital noise, stepping away from the screen
No notifications can touch where my spirit is clean
You’re stuck in the matrix, refreshing the empty feed
I’m deep in the woods planting roots that the world will need.
(BRIDGE)
Arcade mode cleared, the credits are starting to roll
You stayed in the comments while I retook my control
From the neon of Twitter back to the green of the trees
The hidden character just brought the internet to its knees.
(PRE-CHORUS)
They spam her DMs, yeah they trying to break in,
They all wanna claim her, they wanna be taken.
You think you can win? Boy, you’re mistaken,
That will only happen when I stop being Tekken!
(CHORUS - The Jin Kazama Lifestyle)
I’m the hidden protector, the shadow in sync
To save her from internet creeps in a blink
Step back from her stream, don't press the donate
Or the hidden boss will decide your fate.
Adopted Jin Kazama’s life, a lone wolf in the zone,
Forest bathing in the woods just to clear out my dome.
Protecting the trees to keep my peace from the drama,
The ultimate shield to preserve my own karma.
(OUTRO)
Iron Fist guarding the door.
No more lag. No more Ganryu clones in the chat.
Just hit the block button... PERFECT.
Julia Chang.
Game over.


Server In The Rain

  VERSE 1 - The Swarm in the Dark Observing the matrix from a cold, detached dimension, the timeline's getting hotter with every single ...