(Intro)
Yeah... Saweetie brought the frost, but I’m bringing the winter.
Icy Boy in the building. Let’s ride.
(Verse)
On top, non-stop, making drops
Fresh out the gym with the Nike backdrop
New cut, crisp shave, and I’m always tip-top
When they say I ain’t next, all these lies need to stop.
I listen to Diamonté 'cause she give me the power
To drop freezing bars on them hour after hour
While those fake zirconias get frozen in fear
The minute my aura is coming too near!
Like that episode of Simpsons when the monkeys were mining
And they threw their bars away 'cause it was garbage they finding!
Yeah, they chimpanzees, looking for a hand-out from me
But I’m the big boss, Icy Boy, running the league.
They put me on the ropes, thought that I was gonna fall
But I hit 'em with an FU, John Cena to them all!
Yeah, they need a real doctor for their own brain tumor,
Not of Thuganomics, they just spreading a rumor,
They like gossiping about what they don't know a shit,
I'm the Icy Boy, man, and I’m heavy with it!
Yeah, I love the football game, but when I'm on the pitch
The grass is snowy white and I'm flipping the switch
I leave 'em all offside, yeah, they frozen in place,
Icy Boy winter, you can't run in my race!
My voice is so gelid, Devil Jin when I speak
If they try to distort me, they'll be hurting for weeks
Trapped a whole millennium, Applied Cryogenics in the back
Like Fry in Futurama, boy, they frozen on track!
They all about the directness, they screaming in the street
But I prefer the subtlety, the way I lay the beat
In my culture that's the norm, but they missing all the class
They ain't sharp like stalactites, they just breaking like a glass!