▼

lunes, 20 de octubre de 2025

Chun Li Boom

 


[Intro – ambient jet sound + guitar swell]


Cockpit lit, engines hum,

Another mission, here I come.

Left the base, no ground below —

Chun-Li’s aura, time to go.


[Verse 1 – Rap]


I was grounded, dust in my lungs,

Watching dogfights sung in tongues.

Dreams on standby, faith on hold,

Metal heart, but the world went cold.

Then she pulled me from the Air Force base,

Gave me F-16 wings, now I own the space.

Her light hit different, cut through grey,

My throttle pushed — I flew that day.

She ain’t wings — she’s the air I chase,

My oxygen in this endless space.

No orders now, I chart my way,

Guided by her glow, I fade the day.


[Hook 1 – Rock chorus, melodic & anthemic]


I fly with her light behind me,

Flames of the past can’t find me.

She’s the lift in the storm, my peace,

My battle angel — my Chun-Li.


[Verse 2 – Rap]


Sky-line open, comms all clear,

Her voice is calm in my inner ear.

Every word she speaks, like static clean,

Cuts through noise — a laser beam.

Enemies talk, they can’t compete,

I drop my bars, they face defeat.

They drool in comments, chase the screen,

Go home and be a spiritual one.

I burn through clouds, I break routine,

Still chasing truth — and Chun-Li’s sheen.


[Hook 2 – Rock hook, higher intensity]


I fly with her light behind me,

Flames of the past can’t find me.

Fire and lightning, she’s set me free,

I rise again — with Chun-Li.


[Bridge – slowed tempo, emotional tone]


I don’t crash, I transcend,

Every fall’s a way to mend.

She’s not wings — she’s the sky I see,

The calm inside this energy.


[Outro – instrumental fade + ambient jet sound]


Mission complete…

She’s not wings — she’s the sky.